1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is a factory drop in, you have to cut a little piece off the corner of the drop in to fit the canister, otherwise it will not push all the way to the end of the bed, a little extra work, but easy with a power tool.
I’m going with a spray-in bed liner. I’d like to know the distance from the bottom of the canister to the bed if it’s not too much trouble. Thanks

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m going with a spray-in bed liner. I’d like to know the distance from the bottom of the canister to the bed if it’s not too much trouble. Thanks
There is still space for mine, I do not think it will give you any trouble for a spray-in since the drop in took more space

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it. What I need to know how big the space is under the canister to use it for carying stuff and gear. Thanks

Had one on my 7.3 Tremor, great product but I use my trucks for work so the canister was too large for me.

I used it for about 6 weeks and it had several dents and dings on the canister. If you aren't using your truck for frequent material pickups daily, go for it

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had one on my 7.3 Tremor, great product but I use my trucks for work so the canister was too large for me.

I used it for about 6 weeks and it had several dents and dings on the canister. If you aren't using your truck for frequent material pickups daily, go for it
I’ll use it (after I get it) strictly for for pleasure and play, for work I have a cargo van, besides I wouldn’t use a 90+k new Raptor for work,not in NY anyway. The new bed cover is sitting in my garage for months now, ready to be installed .
Thanks for the advice

jrvisconti

Reaction score
Update on mine... windows are done, final layer of ceramic coating going on today. Good news is it looks amazing, bad news is it the coating needs to cure for 24 hours so I can't pick it up until Monday.

Tracker still shows 'Shipped' LOL

Here she is:

Which brand ceramic coating did you get? I’m also getting black