1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife - "We need to plan a vacation"
Me- "After I finish this last project and I pick up my Raptor"
Wife - "When do you think?"
Me- "Next week, but if that day comes and I need to move vacation out another week then it will be okay"
Wife - "too much to type here but I'm sure it was well over 300 words"

It's been 4 years since I've taken a vacation, 2 years since I took a whole weekend off.
Life is short. Vacation often. Keep the wife happy. She would probably love to go camping in the raptor...haha

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Life is short. Vacation often. Keep the wife happy. She would probably love to go camping in the raptor...haha
I worked 7 days a week for 8 years with 2 weeks of vaca/yr. Worked every other weekend for another 8 years with 2 weeks of vaca/yr. (I got 7 wks, but only took 2 per year...I was the good company boy). I lost nearly 40 weeks of vacation over 10 years (capped). When my partner left, he got screwed on vacation hour payout, so I've been taking 7-8 weeks off for the past 10 years or so, and I quit working weekends years ago. SO MUCH LESS STRESS. lol.
I am ASN, waiting to be shipped. How hard can it be, put it on the train already !!!!!
What is ASN? My vehicle status says 'paired', but I don't know what that means either lol.

JAB2435

Reaction score
I worked 7 days a week for 8 years with 2 weeks of vaca/yr. Worked every other weekend for another 8 years with 2 weeks of vaca/yr. (I got 7 wks, but only took 2 per year...I was the good company boy). I lost nearly 40 weeks of vacation over 10 years (capped). When my partner left, he got screwed on vacation hour payout, so I've been taking 7-8 weeks off for the past 10 years or so, and I quit working weekends years ago. SO MUCH LESS STRESS. lol.

What is ASN? My vehicle status says 'paired', but I don't know what that means either lol.
I am sorry I dont know what "paired" means, I dont know what ASN means either. I do know that my truck is not moving toward me.