1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAB2435

Reaction score
I too have ASN on the ordertrack.app page. The truck has been released from the factory built and waiting to be shipped, I also have activation pending on FordPass. Come on someone put in on the train !!!

Last edited:

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took delivery of my truck last night. While the wait sucked, you quickly forget all of that when you see it for the first time. And driving it, wow! It's awesome! The rev matching throttle blip on down shifts in sport mode are so cool.

As promised, here's a picture. Dealer did not wash it. So it's filthy and full of stickers in this picture. My Ceramic Pro guy didn't want the dealership to make his job harder. So he's doing all the cleaning. This was in front of his shop this am. When I get her back in 3 days (yup, have to wait a little longer, but after 10 months, 3 days is nothing AND I actually know where it is this time) I'll post some more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_6675.jpg
    IMG_6675.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took delivery of my truck last night. While the wait sucked, you quickly forget all of that when you see it for the first time. And driving it, wow! It's awesome! The rev matching throttle blip on down shifts in sport mode are so cool.

As promised, here's a picture. Dealer not wash it. So it's filthy and full of stickers in this picture. My Ceramic Pro guy didn't want the dealership to make his job harder. So he's doing all the cleaning. This was in front of his shop this am. When I get her back in 3 days (yup, have to wait a little longer, but after 10 months, 3 days is nothing AND I actually know where it is this time) I'll post some more pics.
Congrats!! Great lookin' truck!

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score

As promised, here's a picture. Dealer not wash it. So it's filthy and full of stickers in this picture. My Ceramic Pro guy didn't want the dealership to make his job harder. So he's doing all the cleaning. This was in front of his shop this am. When I get her back in 3 days (yup, have to wait a little longer, but after 10 months, 3 days is nothing AND I actually know where it is this time) I'll post some more pics.
Congrats!!! I hope I could get the bear lock wheel but dealer told me to late to change once scheduled, I am searching a set now!

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol no doubt the tracker is about as accurate as your local weather guy. The VVR is the only real thing I trust and even it can be misleading sometimes.
Now that I have the truck (sort of - it's off getting ceramic coated) I don't know what to do with all the time I used to spend checking the tracker and bugging FP for updates. LOL

JAB2435

Reaction score
Now that I have the truck (sort of - it's off getting ceramic coated) I don't know what to do with all the time I used to spend checking the tracker and bugging FP for updates. LOL
Hey, how long did your truck take to get to South Carolina ?

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was the same for the past few days, I have all the shortcuts for the tracking site on my laptop, maybe keep them for a while:p:p:p