1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAB2435

Reaction score
I got pushed for 1/27 to 2/1. There seems to be a lot of last minute shuffling. I wounder whats causing it.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got pushed for 1/27 to 2/1. There seems to be a lot of last minute shuffling. I wounder whats causing it.
The fact that there’s 21s still getting finished, and also the fact that they’re allocating a ton of resources to this lightning

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ford tracker actually accepted my VIN for the first time. No new information. Will chat with FP today to see if my 1/31 is still valid.

Spoke with FP- still 1/31.

Last edited:

JAB2435

Reaction score
Did anyone get an email from Ford yesterday. This is only the second email I have got from Ford. I clicked on the link to track my vehicle and it worked. Didn't show much, but it did work.
I am taking this as a good sign. Fingers crossed.

Ford email.PNG

Last edited:

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My production week changed too and got that email as well. Up until last week had a build day of 1/24, then email to week of 1/31. Going to chat FP today and see if they see a date.

josh1017

Reaction score
My production week changed too and got that email as well. Up until last week had a build day of 1/24, then email to week of 1/31. Going to chat FP today and see if they see a date.
Please reply back with what you hear from FP. I chatted with them yesterday and I had a build day of 1/31. Hopefully that means several of us are getting our vehicles built.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please reply back with what you hear from FP. I chatted with them yesterday and I had a build day of 1/31. Hopefully that means several of us are getting our vehicles built.
Just chatted with them and my build date is 2/3 as of now.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t why yall keep asking FP for build dates…they constantly change. I don’t see a point at all, especially with delivery eta’s. You ask FP whats yall build date today and they tell you 2/3 and tomorrow when you ask it will be 1/31. I know yall want ur trucks but Ford eta’s are horrendous!

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t why yall keep asking FP for build dates…they constantly change. I don’t see a point at all, especially with delivery eta’s. You ask FP whats yall build date today and they tell you 2/3 and tomorrow when you ask it will be 1/31. I know yall want ur trucks but Ford eta’s are horrendous!
In a rational sense you're correct haha, but the anxious part of me feels slightly relieved when they tell me a date, just to switch it on me. I feel better for the week while I wait in anticipation lol