1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dannym2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My FordPass isn’t giving me the activation option. I added the truck quite a while ago. Do I need to remove and re-add in order for activation to show? Or will it pop up when it is ready? Super frustrating as my truck went into production 1/19 and blend date is 1/19. Still in production and y’all are getting trucks built in February and March!

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason his FordPass was activated is someone was either doing QC, frustrated with beeps or wanted to do something nice perhaps. You have about a 1 in 1249 chance of having your app add the truck.

dannym2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason his FordPass was activated is someone was either doing QC, frustrated with beeps or wanted to do something nice perhaps. You have about a 1 in 1249 chance of having your app add the truck.
What I mean is that I don't even get the "Activate" button in my app after adding the truck. Just a picture of the truck is all I get.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats good news! My truck has been at the Nashville railyard since 3/14. 4-5 days to offload it and its been tagged delay-Convoy carrier since 3/22.
This is interesting..FP told me yesterday that I’m tagged“delay rail carrier”. My truck has been in “shipped” status for 3 weeks now.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck went to Released and awaiting shipment on dealer VVR but now it’s back to in production and showing at plant. ETA now 4/19-4/25. We’re getting there!

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update I have as of noon. Awaiting shipment as of 3/13, new eta 4/5. I don't see that happening but it is in the staging area.