1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CBEE5257-F878-4EE0-93E0-53CB6FFD17F5.png

My truck has been moved around a few times today. The dealer VVR showed my truck at ramp 59 and then showed being sent offsite. But my truck is very clearly outside of the Flat Rock plant. My ETA did update to 4/18(was showing 4/1 before which I knew was be). Truck already has 41 miles on it. I’m assuming most of that is from driving down from the Dearborn Truck plant. Anyways it looks like positive movement. Hopefully it shows built sometime this week. Having the FordPass activated has really cut down on my productivity at work! Lol

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has been moved around a few times today. The dealer VVR showed my truck at ramp 59 and then showed being sent offsite. But my truck is very clearly outside of the Flat Rock plant. My ETA did update to 4/18(was showing 4/1 before which I knew was be). Truck already has 41 miles on it. I’m assuming most of that is from driving down from the Dearborn Truck plant. Anyways it looks like positive movement. Hopefully it shows built sometime this week. Having the FordPass activated has really cut down on my productivity at work! Lol

How did you manage to activate it? Or just luck where someone just accepted your request?

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you manage to activate it? Or just luck where someone just accepted your request?
It was pure luck. I sent the activation and it got denied. And I sent it again and this morning I woke up to it being activated. I guess someone accidentally accepted it. It’s pretty cool to be able to see where it is and everything. I’ll be able to track it the whole way to me. Just wish it would get built and shipped already!

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about my FordPass just activated on my truck. I can see where my truck is and do all the functions. Has anyone else on here had their FordPass actually activate? It will be nice once it ships I can see exactly where the truck is at all times!

That means your truck is definitely built. Keep us informed of location movement.

zachmm23

Reaction score
My FordPass activation request is now pending instead of unavailable. 2/2 blend. Hoping this is good news! Tracker still says in production since 02/15.

SAPR53

Reaction score
I also have ASN on the ordertrack.app page, still showing in production however on ford tracking, so not holding any faith there. How do you guys activate or submit the request to activate the ford pass?