1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcolucci

Reaction score
My trucks been at the mod shop for 11 days so I’m not sure what’s holding it up there
Same here - out of production on the 17th and still at the mod shop as of Friday. No change to the estimated delivery date at this point but still making me nervous.

kingsingh15

Reaction score
Same here - out of production on the 17th and still at the mod shop as of Friday. No change to the estimated delivery date at this point but still making me nervous.
I ended up calling ford marketing and was told I am on a chip hold so that sucks

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine went from December to end of February back to 1/31 forward to 2/7. No other movement, no window sticker. When is that usually available?

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine went from December to end of February back to 1/31 forward to 2/7. No other movement, no window sticker. When is that usually available?
Sounds exactly like me. Looks like trucks all around my submit date are getting started so should be anytime now.

JAB2435

Reaction score
How long did it take from your order being submitted until this happened? Curious how much longer I’ll be wondering the same lol
I ordered on 10/14 and in production on 2/2 with a blend date of 2/7.