1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delivered today, status changed to Final Preparation. Alas, I'm out of town (overseas) and can't pick it up until April 11th.

Good thing I paid for it before I left, wouldn't want it sitting around unclaimed..

DrJayC

Reaction score
Update on mine... windows are done, final layer of ceramic coating going on today. Good news is it looks amazing, bad news is it the coating needs to cure for 24 hours so I can't pick it up until Monday.

Tracker still shows 'Shipped' LOL

Here she is:
What % tint did you go with? And what ceramic coat? Cost?

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What % tint did you go with? And what ceramic coat? Cost?
Llumar Ceramic; 5% tint on rear doors and rear window, 15% tint on driver/passenger door, and Llumar Air 80 on front window.

Tint $125 for front windshield, rest of cab $220

Ceramic Pro Silver 5 year. see link

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im so thankful for Ford locking down api info. It's wrong for us to want anymore info than we get between the website and dealer

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is now showing at Ramp 5M in New Boston, MI. Hoping it gets loaded on a train early next week!
Nice, home stretch now. Mine sat there for a week or so before it was assigned a railcar and started moving. Although once a railcar was assigned, status (FP and VVR) still continued to show "last seen in New Boston, MI" or something like that, and the Norfolk Southern tracker (phone) also kept saying not traceable until it was at the destination railyard about a week later. Then a few more days waiting at the destination railyard until it showed up at the dealer on April 1st.

In summary, status changed to Shipped on 3/10, truck delivered to dealer 4/1. Same exact build as yours, color AMB.