1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many days before actual production does the status update to?
I have been tracking a few early 2022 raptor window stickers, most of them will have a invoice date 7 to 10 days before the blend date, the invoice date is the date that tracker status changed into production from what I can tell.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP told me I was moved to 2/7 on Monday. My dealer told me next week on their computer. The tracker shows "IN PRODUCTION" with a blend date of 2/2/22! And...I have a window sticker!!!

I am STOKED!

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP told me I was moved to 2/7 on Monday. My dealer told me next week on their computer. The tracker shows "IN PRODUCTION" with a blend date of 2/2/22! And...I have a window sticker!!!

I am STOKED!
CONGRATS, first window sticker in the squad!!! Hope some of us will join you this week!!!

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I am STOKED!
Is your dealer stock or customer order?