1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAB2435

Reaction score
Its been awhile since I have checked in. I ordered my 22 Raptor on 14 Oct 21, I received my Raptor on 26 April 22. About a week after I picked it up I noticed this loud rattle. It sounded like it was coming from the engine bay area. I took it back to the dealer and they dropped the transmission and found a bolt between the fly wheel and the torque converter. Got the truck back and a week later I started getting this loud rattle at start up. This sound was coming from the back of the truck around the muffler area. Took it back to the dealer and they found that the adjustable exhaust valves where the cause of the rattle. They replaced the muffler and the valves. I have had the truck back now for a couple of weeks and all is well. So far. Other that that I love this truck.

Reaction score
Still waiting in production but did get the ford pass app to start showing an activation message recently and I can see the pro power status as unavailable. Maybe some movement
Where’s everyone else at in the process? Still “in production” purgatory here since middle/end of January

CO 35s with these options beyond 801A

MOONROOF & TAILGATE
.TWIN PANEL MOONROOF
.POWER TAILGATE
.TAILGATE STEP
PRO POWER ONBOARD - 2KW
AUTO START-STOP REMOVAL - RAPTOR CARBON FIBER PACKAGE
17" FORGED ALUMINUM WHEELS l BEDLINER-TOUGHBED SPRAYIN*ACCY
DEALER INSTALLED OPTIONS
In-Vehicle Safe by Console Vault

Tylander

Reaction score
She finally arrived after being on chip hold for almost 6 months…. One of the rear vents was completely broken and the dealer lost one of the key FOBs. The clear coat def has minor swirling on it from sitting so long in the elements and not properly cleaned.

Have to go back for the vent fix whenever the part arrives, addtl key FOB and they are giving me a “free” wax/detail for my troubles.

Anyway. Its awesome. Sucks people have had to wait so long. Cheers!

BFEF4B98-6BC5-4604-BA39-ADC670ABC6E9.jpeg

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She finally arrived after being on chip hold for almost 6 months…. One of the rear vents was completely broken and the dealer lost one of the key FOBs. The clear coat def has minor swirling on it from sitting so long in the elements and not properly cleaned.

Have to go back for the vent fix whenever the part arrives, addtl key FOB and they are giving me a “free” wax/detail for my troubles.

Anyway. Its awesome. Sucks people have had to wait so long. Cheers!

View attachment 362996
Finally! Congrats, man! Super nice looking truck!

tmatf16

Reaction score
11/7 order, 1/22 blend, production hold, Ford app became active and three days later 6/30 built, shipped 7/6 enroute to dealer. Orginally May delivery date moved to 8/3, and am expecting this to be pretty close. Finally some movement...