1/24 Squad (lol)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, I've been moved from 12/7 to 1/24. Good, gives them time to work out further kinks and get over their holiday hangover.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I've been moved from 12/7 to 1/24. Good, gives them time to work out further kinks and get over their holiday hangover.
Doubt there will be any parts left by then, but here’s to hoping!!!

I don’t have a date yet…..

Joe Herrera Jr

Reaction score
Got lucky for now. Ford performance told me I can check back with them in about a week to a week and a half to see if that date sticks

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just received email, on a Sunday evening, from FP, stating build date week of 1/24. Ok. Moving along.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received email, on a Sunday evening, from FP, stating build date week of 1/24. Ok. Moving along.
I just received the same email from Ford as well! When I tried to hit track in the email, my order number and vin auto populated on the tracker website but says not in system yet. Still nice to see some official email from Ford regarding scheduling vs. just hearing from FP via chat or phone.