1/24 Squad (lol)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where are you getting the new date from? How do I find out that wonderful news?

I took my diamondback cover off in anticipation of trading in and it sucks having no cover.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer told me that the zone Rep said the Dearborn factory has “tooling delays” for the raptors which anyone know what that means? Sound like the Feb 21 is more like a place holder which could be delayed further. Sigh, looks like summer delivery the best.

bzogster

Reaction score
Was there scheduling this week? I thought there was no scheduling, so were build dates simply pushed out, no new dates for those previously unscheduled?

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the majority of orders on this thread retail or stock? Given that Ford is prioritizing stock orders, my 22 was submitted as a stock and not retail. I called FP the beginning of this week and was told 1/24. Given that some of you have been pushed, I may need to call again lol.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great now don’t even want to check on mine. Iam going to need new tires again on my Gen2 at this rate.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great now don’t even want to check on mine. Iam going to need new tires again on my Gen2 at this rate.
I'm driving my wrangler for 217k miles, and I'm in need of new tires and a CAT for SMOG by march, or else I can't register it. Total is about $3500 that I don't want to invest into a vehicle I plan on getting rid of. My original build date was November, and I was still good on my deadline, then to January, and I was pushing it close and now February is the nail in the coffin. :mad: