1/2 ton, 3/4 ton, 1 ton? WTF?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
easy guys....somebody else must know what I'm talking about...I put 1200 pounds of bagged wheat in mine, squatted in driveway...and I thought what a p*** y truck. Jumped in looked at gauges 5 degrees tilted front and 3 degrees to the right. As I drove down the road, the truck leveled itself. Physically and according to gauges. I was unaware it could do this. You must be too... I could tell I had load but drove fine....and I rarely watch MSNBC....but go ahead...

There is ZERO self leveling on Raptors, none.

If you exceeded the payload capacity with 1200 lbs in the bed, why would the front tilt down 5*?

Raptor Vet

Reaction score
There is ZERO self leveling on Raptors, none.

If you exceeded the payload capacity with 1200 lbs in the bed, why would the front tilt down 5*?
Ok my post was confusing...but did not say tilted "down"... the rear was down 5° on the dash gauges ...I don't have explanation yet. Trying to get one. That's what happened. Must be an explantion...other than I was dreaming.