1/17 in production on chip hold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingsingh15

Reaction score
Hey guys my 2022 raptor 37 went into production 1/17 and is on chip hold. So same bs with the 2022s also. Delivery date estimate is still 2/13 but doubt it. Hopefully this isn’t a long hold

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my 2022 raptor 37 went into production 1/17 and is on chip hold. So same bs with the 2022s also. Delivery date estimate is still 2/13 but doubt it. Hopefully this isn’t a long hold
My understanding is that the delays are personnel related in the plant’s shipping department but because the chip issue is more widespread ford is pushing the blame on that instead. So hopefully not a long delay since you’re not actually waiting on parts themselves.

OP
OP
K

kingsingh15

Reaction score
My understanding is that the delays are personnel related in the plant’s shipping department but because the chip issue is more widespread ford is pushing the blame on that instead. So hopefully not a long delay since you’re not actually waiting on parts themselves.
I’m hoping that’s what it is, my bronco has been in production since august so hopefully this isn’t one of those

RaptorTX

Reaction score
Don’t hold your breath on that delivery date. Mine was on chip hold for 3 months, as were many others on here. Some got lucky and their chip hold wasn’t as long. Then there is the shipping issues.

Unfortunately, get used to the delays as many of us that ordered in June are just now getting delivered, or should be within the next few weeks.

I just echo what others say that it will be worth it when it arrives.