09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I believe member @gobluejd mentioned, a while back, that his dad worked in the trucking industry so maybe he could shed some light on this for you!
Little to party LOL. But I see it was delivered. And dispatched means the load has been scheduled and dispatched for drivers to “pick” which I believe is by seniority. It’s basically means whatever driver show up when loads are dispatched, typically drivers can pick their loads for the day based on their seniority. For example close to my dad‘s retirement he was number one man on the board This means if he’s there for dispatch he gets to pick whatever load he wants, then #2 guy etc. So if he felt like driving to California he’d pick that load, or if you wanted to quick day he go to local Detroit. Typically he ran Chicago and back. As we live in NW Indiana.

Reaction score
Took delivery this afternoon. 9/30 blend. Arrived at dealer a week ago but had to wait 6 more days for the recall parts and repair. A very frustrating process to be sure but when you talk to people who have ordered other makes lately you realize it’s misery everywhere and are just happy to finally have it. I ordered the last of my dealers 8 allotments on June 15 and they said mine is the first to show up. It was funny (sort of) that my dealer had started asking me what I had heard lately because they realized that I usually had more information from this forum than they did from Ford. Good luck to the rest of you

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took delivery this afternoon. 9/30 blend. Arrived at dealer a week ago but had to wait 6 more days for the recall parts and repair. A very frustrating process to be sure but when you talk to people who have ordered other makes lately you realize it’s misery everywhere and are just happy to finally have it. I ordered the last of my dealers 8 allotments on June 15 and they said mine is the first to show up. It was funny (sort of) that my dealer had started asking me what I had heard lately because they realized that I usually had more information from this forum than they did from Ford. Good luck to the rest of you
Post pics when you have some free time!