09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorTX

Reaction score
The dealer told you it's being held until 01/20 for an update for BlueCruise? I wonder how accurate that is, as it would be the first I think we are all hearing of that. Whole lot of people scheduled with an ETA 01/21
I had a 9/29 production date and a 1/21 ETA. My ETA has changed several times and now shows 2/3, so there may be some truth to this or it’s just lost in a parking lot.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer told you it's being held until 01/20 for an update for BlueCruise? I wonder how accurate that is, as it would be the first I think we are all hearing of that. Whole lot of people scheduled with an ETA 01/21
Doesn’t make any sense whatsoever…I’m personally tracking 3 trucks that have shipped in the last 24 hrs…sounds like more dealer BS to me.

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doesn’t make any sense whatsoever…I’m personally tracking 3 trucks that have shipped in the last 24 hrs…sounds like more dealer BS to me.
Yea I was leaning more toward this. I was going to call BS because the trucks are already built and prepped for BC so whatever update they probably need it OTA or even plug in at the dealership or something. Then again I didn't think I was going to wait 2 months for a fender flair lol :rolleyes:

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the call this morning that the truck had been delivered to the dealership. My salesman told me they would do the "safety check" in the morning and then get the bedliner spread this afternoon. He never mentioned the recall being an issue for delivery and confirmed that I can pick it up tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the call this morning that the truck had been delivered to the dealership. My salesman told me they would do the "safety check" in the morning and then get the bedliner spread this afternoon. He never mentioned the recall being an issue for delivery and confirmed that I can pick it up tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
That is great!

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score

First time I have heard of that as well. The bluecruise update was the information that was given to him and hes just letting me know what he was told. No mention of the insulation TSB though. I guess we will see what happens.

Without any tracking info, I'm not optimistic about the 01/21 eta since I am located quite far from Dearborn, in Canada, a few hours north of Seattle, WA.

Token

Reaction score
My 09/30 blend is just sitting there since 12/16. It was "released for shipping" on 12/17 per my dealer, and it is "released for shipping" as of an hour ago from FP... I don't get it. Lots of trucks built/shipped/delivered since mine was "released for shipping", and lots of those trucks are geographically close to me. Sooo idfk.

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 09/30 blend is just sitting there since 12/16. It was "released for shipping" on 12/17 per my dealer, and it is "released for shipping" as of an hour ago from FP... I don't get it. Lots of trucks built/shipped/delivered since mine was "released for shipping", and lots of those trucks are geographically close to me. Sooo idfk.
Mine has been released since the first of December and I am less than six hours from the plant. I am wondering the same thing. i don't understand how a company like this can be so terrible.

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew this seemed to good to be true. Dealership just sent me a text saying that due to the recall they need to order parts and it could take a week before i can take delivery.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew this seemed to good to be true. Dealership just sent me a text saying that due to the recall they need to order parts and it could take a week before i can take delivery.
And so it begins… yet again another excuse. Said it in Oct and I’ll say it again, whoever Fords operations/supply guys are, they need to be fired