09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a different link to track the actual rail shipping?

View attachment 335743
Dealer can give you the railcar number. Once you have that, if Canadian National, you can call 866-926-7245 and ask location of the railcar. Not sure about the others. Trying to get a login to one of the railroads, but they apparently don't like to allow individuals to have access. Mine changed to "Shipped" on Monday, at last report it was in Blue Island, Il, which must be, like, 1/2 the way to Houston from Dearborn??

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to share my delivery update. I originally had an ETA of 10/31, then that moved to 12/31, 12/19, 12/25, and now today, 1/9. On 12/6 my truck left Dearborn heading for Phoenix, AZ. It arrived at the rail station on 12/29 and was unloaded on 12/31. Today, 1/4, it has not been delivered to the dealership which is less than 20 miles away from the rail yard where it currently sits.

Hopefully, by the end of the week, I'll have photos to upload, but I've been saying this (hoping) for weeks now. lol
I now have an ETA of 1/14.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@WTX @RaptorMan703 Has anyone noticed that the Steering Wheel in the series of "built" pictures in the tracker has what looks like the 2022 Steering Wheel, with the "My Mode" button on the upper left, vs in the 2021 there is a single large cruise control button? It is the last of the pictures, which shows the interior. Is it possible that is accurate? I think that is a handy option, and would be great to have the extra function on what is otherwise wasted space. Since we are still waiting on our trucks, would only be fair to add that little item.... Those of you who have your 2021's now, what do you have? Did they slip the "My Mode" button in?

1641766398682.png

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@WTX @RaptorMan703 Has anyone noticed that the Steering Wheel in the series of "built" pictures in the tracker has what looks like the 2022 Steering Wheel, with the "My Mode" button on the upper left, vs in the 2021 there is a single large cruise control button? It is the last of the pictures, which shows the interior. Is it possible that is accurate? I think that is a handy option, and would be great to have the extra function on what is otherwise wasted space. Since we are still waiting on our trucks, would only be fair to add that little item.... Those of you who have your 2021's now, what do you have? Did they slip the "My Mode" button in?

1641766398682.png
Nope. I have the cruise control button; 21 801a 35

Attachments

• BD1A3CC7-AA7F-4DC9-BD73-4694B82E8F03.jpeg
    BD1A3CC7-AA7F-4DC9-BD73-4694B82E8F03.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 14

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. I have the cruise control button; 21 801a 35
So... they are just messin' with us... keep the trucks long enough they COULD have put that button there.... but NOOOOO..... and then tease us with the pics of what is SUPPOSED to be our build!

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So... they are just messin' with us... keep the trucks long enough they COULD have put that button there.... but NOOOOO..... and then tease us with the pics of what is SUPPOSED to be our build!
Its just a representative picture and they updated most likely due to the 2022 build and price coming out soon.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who here is still waiting for their trucks? What information have you heard? Unfortunately Im on my fifth ETA date change and I will likely have a sixth change.

FP mentioned to me that the vehicle is at the mod shop where fender flares, decals bed liners etc are installed. Never heard that one before and I also didnt order any liners. The vehicle has an 09/30 production date so you would think it already has its decals and flares.

I was also told that my vehicle is just sitting there without any updates or holds so who knows what is going on.

I also checked in with the dealer and apparently they were told that 801 trucks have Blue Cruise and that these vehicles are being held at the plant for an update. This update is supposed to be available on Jan20 and at this point they will update before they ship the vehicles. If this is accurate then I guess I can expect further delays.

Would be nice to have that button updated for those of us with trucks still at the factory. I wonder if that is something that could be retrofitted.

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who here is still waiting for their trucks? What information have you heard? Unfortunately Im on my fifth ETA date change and I will likely have a sixth change.

FP mentioned to me that the vehicle is at the mod shop where fender flares, decals bed liners etc are installed. Never heard that one before and I also didnt order any liners. The vehicle has an 09/30 production date so you would think it already has its decals and flares.

I was also told that my vehicle is just sitting there without any updates or holds so who knows what is going on.

I also checked in with the dealer and apparently they were told that 801 trucks have Blue Cruise and that these vehicles are being held at the plant for an update. This update is supposed to be available on Jan20 and at this point they will update before they ship the vehicles. If this is accurate then I guess I can expect further delays.

Would be nice to have that button updated for those of us with trucks still at the factory. I wonder if that is something that could be retrofitted.
The dealer told you it's being held until 01/20 for an update for BlueCruise? I wonder how accurate that is, as it would be the first I think we are all hearing of that. Whole lot of people scheduled with an ETA 01/21

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting here, 9/30 blend, 10/1 99% built. My tracker eta changes about every two weeks. Showing 1/21. Dealer has been telling me since end of November it would be February. I guess I never wanted to believe him. If it was not LF I would have ejected awhile ago. Putting an order in for an AT4X and just going to keep both for a bit. I got rid of the TRX I had ordered.