09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PerfectoR

Reaction score
After seeing your post, I checked mine and sure enough mine also shows built yesterday with delivery 1/24. Hopefully ships soon
It looks like a lot were pushed out right at the last days of the year! I can’t wait to pick her up and drive around in a snow storm with ease lol….nice lake effect band with 2ft of snow!

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get too excited, mine updated to Built on 12/15. Still hasn't Left Dearborn.

Still has an ETA of 1/9, but there is no way that'll happen...again.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get too excited, mine updated to Built on 12/15. Still hasn't Left Dearborn.

haha, way to rain on our parade! Of course my window sticker did not update. This is much the way my 2017 Raptor was with the transmission issues that plagued the early builds (same sticker in limbo land) My expectation is still February.

heather o

Reaction score
Has this thread stopped posting because everyone has truck now? because I still don't. Built but not yet shipped. Dealer told me yesterday to expect end of January. I feel like the 9/27 squad has been a curse.
We have ours! Picked it up yesterday in Mississippi and driving it to California so it can get onto a boat. It’s worth the wait!

PerfectoR

Reaction score

Is yours showing shipped at all? When I ordered me gt500 last year it sat in MI completed for 2 months and then shipped via rail and sat in Buffalo for 2 weeks. Showing it shipped is a positive for me….crossing fingers it arrives soon.