09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just spoke to the inventory manager of my dealership, he told me that my truck is still in Dearborn, completed, just waiting on rail pick up. He didn't know when that would be but said it would be soon and to expect two weeks for shipment. He wouldn't promise me a December delivery but from what he can tell he is very optimistic I'll have it before Christmas.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just spoke to the inventory manager of my dealership, he told me that my truck is still in Dearborn, completed, just waiting on rail pick up. He didn't know when that would be but said it would be soon and to expect two weeks for shipment. He wouldn't promise me a December delivery but from what he can tell he is very optimistic I'll have it before Christmas.
My truck took 8 or 10 days once released to get loaded on the rail. It’s all a blur of confusing intel and zero intel.

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So now none of the 3rd party trackers are working for me but the Ford tracker is and my ETA is now showing as 12/20/21 (it was moved a few days ago from 11/5 to 12/31, per the 3rd party trackers). I swear there is some Ford Corporate IT guy that is just F'ing with us or is really bad at their job.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So now none of the 3rd party trackers are working for me but the Ford tracker is and my ETA is now showing as 12/20/21 (it was moved a few days ago from 11/5 to 12/31, per the 3rd party trackers). I swear there is some Ford Corporate IT guy that is just F'ing with us or is really bad at their job.
Same with me this morning - Ford tracker works again and others don't. ETA moved to 1/11/22 from yesterdays 1/12/22 - hey, it's progress...

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was ford able to disable 3rd party tracking? if so, why? I did enjoy being able to see the raw data on the Mach-e tracker.

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't dug into it, but Ford may have changed the API or disabled public access to the API.
I have my order number and vin plugged into a web address that’s a direct link to the api with raw data, that doesn’t work either anymore.

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I certainly realize it's an endless battle that more often leads to excess confusion and partial insanity but I just randomly looked at the Ford tracker again and my "Estimated Delivery" moved from 12/20 to 12/19 in the middle of the day today. :33:

Looking forward to @James D snapping a few more pictures of the official Raptor NICU.

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked my tracker this morning and I had a 12/16 ETA, now it's 12/25 for an ETA. This is date is actually more in line with what the Inventory Manager told me yesterday which was it was waiting on rail, then two weeks to get to AZ. Still hoping for an early Christmas gift!