09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9/28 blend with a production date of 9/29. Confirmed the truck was completed on 10/3 and been sitting since. "Waiting on shipper" is what they keep telling me. Tracker still shows my truck in production but with an 11/13 ETA. They can keep their $16xx delivery fee if they'd let me fly up and pick it up.
I’m in the same boat. Brutal wait

9/22 production date.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
chip hold
Trust me I get and understand the chip/supply chain issues. What I don't understand is trucks going down the line after mine and arriving at dealers already. I've seen multiple trucks with the EXACT same configurations as my truck go down the line 2 weeks after mine and are now arriving at dealers. Makes zero sense to me. Ford should probably rethink the way they accept/process orders for 2022 IMO.

Pitboss02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW - I talked to FP and dealer today. My 9/30 truck has been "produced" but waiting on micro chip(s).

Good news - They're not scraping my build for a 2022 (I'll get Leadfoot)
Bad news - more waiting

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW - I talked to FP and dealer today. My 9/30 truck has been "produced" but waiting on micro chip(s).

Good news - They're not scraping my build for a 2022 (I'll get Leadfoot)
Bad news - more waiting
FP just told me as they have for the past 4 weeks that my truck is produced and eta is 11/1-11/7. Did they tell you specifically yours was held up? Mine was produced 9/22 and I’ve never gotten a specific reason for the delay

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP just told me as they have for the past 4 weeks that my truck is produced and eta is 11/1-11/7. Did they tell you specifically yours was held up? Mine was produced 9/22 and I’ve never gotten a specific reason for the delay
i had to call my dealer to find out its on chip hold

Pitboss02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also called the dealer and they said its a chip hold. He's also going to call the Zone Rep on Monday.