09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No idea. Mine says CH32. Blend date was 10/3, still no progress on shipping.
Same here. Mine says CA02 with a blend date of 9/29 and an "In Production" date of 9/30 with no shipping updates other than an "Estimated Delivery" of 10/21/21 on the Ford Tracking website. I'm assuming this date will likely get pushed back some time soon.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jut looked at my window sticker - seems to update every Sunday. Nothing different on it from two weeks ago. Still showing estimated delivery 11/4. Been in production now since 10/3. If that's accurate, have no idea how it would be here by 11/4 unless it ships in the next few days.

Anyone else look like they are getting closer?

Sigh...

Dryan910

Reaction score
I likely missed what the ramp designation means. RAMP ONE says CA43. What does that mean? Ramp at the top has an "R" in the box.
I have no idea what the ramp designation means, it would be awesome if somebody on here knew. I just check whenever the date updates on the bottom if it still shows in the same place. Mine has shown the same for the last couple weeks.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to FP, mine hasn't had an update since 09/30. Hopefully get some new information this week.

Has anyone tried using the Ford tracking website lately? Whenever I enter my information, tracking information for a totally different vehicle comes up (Maverick). Noticed it last night

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to FP, mine hasn't had an update since 09/30. Hopefully get some new information this week.

Has anyone tried using the Ford tracking website lately? Whenever I enter my information, tracking information for a totally different vehicle comes up (Maverick). Noticed it last night
That was happening to me yesterday too. This morning it worked fine.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, it seems to work properly for me now on the computer but the maverick still pops up if I use the phone browser.