09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tracker however does not reflect this...we'll see what happens. Anyone know how to access the window sticker?

jmundy41

Reaction score
Love reading through these and living vicariously through you all! Just a quick question and might be in the wrong spot for it...but approximately how long did it take you to receive your VIN and then your build date after your order was placed?

I know I was late to the party by ordering 8/10 but I live in a smallish area so my dealer said I was his 2nd and final raptor allocation. I'm still not sure I believe him but I did confirm with FP that my order went through to Ford.

I know some who ordered mid June are still unscheduled so I'm not getting my hopes up but I was just curious about how long it took yall to receive VINS.

P.S. I hope all of you get your raptors ASAP!!

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love reading through these and living vicariously through you all! Just a quick question and might be in the wrong spot for it...but approximately how long did it take you to receive your VIN and then your build date after your order was placed?

I know I was late to the party by ordering 8/10 but I live in a smallish area so my dealer said I was his 2nd and final raptor allocation. I'm still not sure I believe him but I did confirm with FP that my order went through to Ford.

I know some who ordered mid June are still unscheduled so I'm not getting my hopes up but I was just curious about how long it took yall to receive VINS.

Honestly it seems pretty random. Check out the tracker to get an idea when people are getting build dates for.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score

tough to tell a lot of us got vins within the first week but build dates were changed about 3 weeks in so since then there has been a lot of movement here and there some guys going forward some back. welcome to the club