09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorTX

Reaction score
I have no bed liner or bed cover, and was able to delete the auto start/stop, so not sure what else would be causing the delay. My order was placed 6/17.

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still the same news here. Still showing as "In Production" with a date of 9/30/2021, although FP says it shows as "Produced" to them. I also have an "Estimated Delivery" of this Thursday (10/21/2021) which I'm pretty confident is not going to happen. Guess I'll be putting some extra miles on the beater :(

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why there are so many of us "stuck in production". Mine has been in production since 9/27. I've tracked a couple other trucks that went into production after mine and they showed built and shipped. They were the EXACT same build as mine so its not a commodity issue. I've reached out to Ford Performance and my dealer and neither would give me any additional info. My dining room is filling up with accessories I have already ordered. LOL I am hoping it just shows one day, but after everything I've experienced since June I am not getting my hopes up.

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why there are so many of us "stuck in production". Mine has been in production since 9/27. I've tracked a couple other trucks that went into production after mine and they showed built and shipped. They were the EXACT same build as mine so its not a commodity issue. I've reached out to Ford Performance and my dealer and neither would give me any additional info. My dining room is filling up with accessories I have already ordered. LOL I am hoping it just shows one day, but after everything I've experienced since June I am not getting my hopes up.
Same here. I used Ford's public inventory search and looked for other Raptors that were dealer ordered in close proximity to me and that went into production close to the same date and after pulling up the tracking info for about 10 of them I couldn't find a single one that was marked as built and/or shipped. All were stuck "In Production". Not sure what's going on but there is certainly a roadblock somewhere that isn't allowing Ford to get these shipped out. I'd guess its a shipping problem at this point.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. I used Ford's public inventory search and looked for other Raptors that were dealer ordered in close proximity to me and that went into production close to the same date and after pulling up the tracking info for about 10 of them I couldn't find a single one that was marked as built and/or shipped. All were stuck "In Production". Not sure what's going on but there is certainly a roadblock somewhere that isn't allowing Ford to get these shipped out. I'd guess its a shipping problem at this point.
I agree on the shipping problem, but I found 2 trucks with 10/10 blend dates, that show built on 10/11. They were exactly the same trucks as mine (color and options) and the same dealer. I hope mine is just stuck in shipping, but if that's the case I don't understand why it doesn't have a built date.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are your guys trucks shown to be shipped via rail or convoy?

Mine shows rail. Another truck headed to the same dealer was built 3 weeks after mine and being shipped via convoy which i assume means trucked. That truck will make it before mine. Day 27 in production.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are your guys trucks shown to be shipped via rail or convoy?

Mine shows rail. Another truck headed to the same dealer was built 3 weeks after mine and being shipped via convoy which i assume means trucked. That truck will make it before mine. Day 27 in production.
Convoy. Day 21 in production for me.