09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dryan910

Reaction score
Question for you guys. My blend date was supposed to be yesterday. For those of you with a date under ”in Production,” how long after did it take for that date to show up?

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for you guys. My blend date was supposed to be yesterday. For those of you with a date under ”in Production,” how long after did it take for that date to show up?
Mine went into production on 9/22 with a blend date of 9/29. On either 9/30 or 10/1 the date listed under "In Production" within the Ford Tracker site showed up as 9/30. I still don't have a date under "Built" but have a "Delivery Est." date of 10/21/2021.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back to civilization and checked with FP. Looks like the truck is produced and is on its way to the dealer. ETA of 1104-11/10 though. It looks like it is going via rail and hopefully it arrives before those dates.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two updates in the same day! Tracker went to built and shipped! My Raptor exists!
Looks like we were build day buddies! I don't have an update like yours, but underneath the tracker it has an ETA to my dealer of 10/18...

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s awesome. Hopefully since ours were built near the end of the ‘21 run, we won’t have any of the little issues like some of the earlier trucks. At least that’s what I’m telling myself, lol…