09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tracker says in production this morning! Says there is a window sticker but says to check back later. Hopefully on track for 10/2 build date that I have been told......

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Window sticker always seems to be day after in production starts. 6 days from when supposed to start on the line
Thanks. That lines up with my next Sat. build date. I see yours is built but estimated to take a month to get to you - whew... now I need to figure out what to do with my '19 ahead of delivery - want to sell/trade before I get the '21 of course but not to soon either... as they say, timing is everything.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. That lines up with my next Sat. build date. I see yours is built but estimated to take a month to get to you - whew... now I need to figure out what to do with my '19 ahead of delivery - want to sell/trade before I get the '21 of course but not to soon either... as they say, timing is everything.
My production date ended up being 9.20. Not the planned blend date of 9.3. Shipping estimate is approx 15days and they list eta to dealer at 10.11-10.17. You can run your truck around town to see what deals you can get. Don’t forget to factory in the sales tax carryover from a trade in from your dealer. Something I didn’t even realize until I was talking with my guy at dealer. May make up the difference you might get offered elsewhere

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My production date ended up being 9.20. Not the planned blend date of 9.3. Shipping estimate is approx 15days and they list eta to dealer at 10.11-10.17. You can run your truck around town to see what deals you can get. Don’t forget to factory in the sales tax carryover from a trade in from your dealer. Something I didn’t even realize until I was talking with my guy at dealer. May make up the difference you might get offered elsewhere
Thanks. Yes for sure on the sales tax carryover. For me that's 8% - no small sum. A lot less hassle too, but numbers need to line up.

haoleboi808

Reaction score
All morning my tracker wouldn’t load just said error when I tried. Just tried again and now it says shipped…. Maybe Ford figured it out and will run smoother