09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey 9/27 OG's. I haven't posted in here for a little while since being moved to October. Y'all are going to hate me for this, but I figured I'd share. Got a call from my dealer this last weekend about them getting a dealer order Raptor in. They obviously wanted to give me first crack at it since I was their first allocated order. I ordered a black Raptor, and this one was AMB (or "almost black" according to the dealer - haha!). I really considered it until I found out it only had an 800 package instead of the 801 that I ordered and have been set on.

Ultimately, I declined and told my guys to go out and sell the thing, but to know that I could have had one in hand is just that much more torture. Heck, the way demand for these things is shaking out, I should bought it and just flipped it for another $5-10k as I'm sure I could have easily gotten it...only kidding fam. Just thought I'd share with everyone.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey 9/27 OG's. I haven't posted in here for a little while since being moved to October. Y'all are going to hate me for this, but I figured I'd share. Got a call from my dealer this last weekend about them getting a dealer order Raptor in. They obviously wanted to give me first crack at it since I was their first allocated order. I ordered a black Raptor, and this one was AMB (or "almost black" according to the dealer - haha!). I really considered it until I found out it only had an 800 package instead of the 801 that I ordered and have been set on.

Ultimately, I declined and told my guys to go out and sell the thing, but to know that I could have had one in hand is just that much more torture. Heck, the way demand for these things is shaking out, I should bought it and just flipped it for another $5-10k as I'm sure I could have easily gotten it...only kidding fam. Just thought I'd share with everyone.
well kevo and me are also oct builds 10/12 for me and i think 10/13 for kevo

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that mean yours is being built on a Sunday?
Btw did you get your window sticker yet?
I hope i see one on wednesday.