“New Product” Lowrance GPS Heads up dash mount.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outlaw Raptor Products 76000 LOWRANCE GPS Mount, LOWRANCE Elite 5, HDS 5, HDS 7

This is our new “offroad proven and engineered” GPS heads-up display mount. Having a hard time trying to mount your Lowrance GPS unit in your Raptor? Well, look no further because the answer is right here! Whether you are pre-running a race course or just out playing in the desert, this GPS mount installs in seconds to 4 factory holes already in the dash. No drilling required! The mount is made of 1/8 steel and then powder coated. It assembles easily and works on Raptors with or without factory navigation. The lower portion of the mount is cut out so you can still view your factory radio screen with ease. The mount has been designed so as to not obstruct your view through the front windshield. The best part is the mount can be removed in seconds after your adventure.
Made for:
LOWRANCE Elite 5 Pt#ORP76000
LOWRANCE HDS 5 Pt#ORP76001
LOWRANCE HDD 7 Pt#ORP76002
The price on the mount is $119.99
Link to Web Page:
Outlaw Raptor Products 76000 LOWRANCE GPS Mount, LOWRANCE Elite 5, HDS 5, HDS 7

Question:
Call the shop 949-581-5001
E mail: [email protected]

ORPGPSMount1.jpg
IMG_8348.jpg
IMG_8349.jpg
ORPGPSMount2.jpg
IMG_8350.jpg

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely looks great and functional. I just hate the fact that you have to drill holes in the interior.

Props to the cut hole for you to still see the radio display!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It said in the description that you don't have to drill holes because it uses existing holes in the dash that I assume are just covered up by the rubber mats.

Outlaw...I freakin dig this mount, well done!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It said in the description that you don't have to drill holes because it uses existing holes in the dash that I assume are just covered up by the rubber mats.

I retract my statement then! Sorry guys, I'm sick of all this damn reading in college...

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No center speaker on this truck? Looks different than mine (other than holes seem to line up).

MDU

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I retract my statement then! Sorry guys, I'm sick of all this damn reading in college...

After a few hours of textbooks the glossy eyed skim technique is inevitable. Once that happens, comprehension is long gone.

I remember that much from college anyway. Reading something and 10 mins later saying to myself "what the fu** did I just read anyway?"

OP
OP
Outlaw Offroad

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the support....