GEN 2 “Must do Mods”?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New truck needs some new Recovery Gear.
Nice load out...of course I'm agreeing with you because I keep many of those exact items in my truck at all times (Keep the Bubba Rope in the shop unless going on a run) and also have a 30ft by 3" snatch strap that stays in the truck...

darryl865

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some people like to go after the exterior for styling and others like to upgrade the performance aspect of the truck. Personally, my "must do" mods include tint, wheels, and exhaust. It becomes a fun game to piece together the overall look of the truck after that.

Eibach resize 5.10.28 PM.jpg

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some people like to go after the exterior for styling and others like to upgrade the performance aspect of the truck. Personally, my "must do" mods include tint, wheels, and exhaust. It becomes a fun game to piece together the overall look of the truck after that.

View attachment 123339

That’s a tough looking truck!

Big Blue 5

Reaction score

View attachment 123339
Great looking truck! What tires are those and have you had any rust issues with your Stealth Fighter?