GEN 2 “Must do Mods”?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The tunes negate the warranty don’t they? Would love to tune my 2018, but have an extended warranty I don’t want to lose. Any advice is appreciated.

I didn’t go the Baja route on the fog lights, seems everyone is doing it and I want something different than everyone else. I went the PlashLights route. Look them up, they have the fog light bumper brackets and a variety of pods that you can mix and match. Different power options and amber lights as well. Also have surface mounted reverse lights for bumper and light bars of all shapes and sizes.
PlashLights.com.

I’ll post pics once installed.
Cobb access port......... done

LordExplorer

Reaction score
What stubby antenna is everyone using?

I did a lot of research on this (at least more than an antenna purchase warrants). I was originally leaning towards the Builtright but there weren’t enough reviews on it. Looked at the other usual suspects as well. After reading all the reviews and specs I went with this one. I put it on Monday. It’s been perfect. All channels come in at HD and reception fine. For reference, I live in the foothills outside of Denver and drive around Denver metro. I’m driving to Steamboat tomorrow and can update with the quality out in the random mountain towns I pass.

AntennaMastsRus - The Original 6 3/4 INCH is Compatible with Ford F-150 (2009-2019) - Short Rubber Antenna - Reception Guaranteed - German Engineered - Internal Copper Coil https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRER777/?tag=fordraptorforum-20