“In Production” thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got excited for nothing it seems. As of today May 30th...still in production

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been 'In Production' since February 9th and my tracker went to 'Built' yesterday, 5/31. Hopefully this means others will too.
I’m in production since Feb 1st and still no update since a Feb 2nd

jmhaywood0403

Reaction score
Computer chip hold.?
I run a Ford dealer and my truck has been built since 1-12 and been on chip hold ever since. Our second allocation was scheduled and built on may 22nd and is now in transit to my dealer. Our trucks are probably buried in line and can’t get moved lol. Ford is a joke

jmhaywood0403

Reaction score
I run a Ford dealer and my truck has been built since 1-12 and been on chip hold ever since. Our second allocation was scheduled and built on may 22nd and is now in transit to my dealer. Our trucks are probably buried in line and can’t get moved lol. Ford is a joke

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
There is something seriously wrong at Ford to build and ship the second Raptor R four months later and we are left hanging.

That is not cool.

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is something seriously wrong at Ford to build and ship the second Raptor R four months later and we are left hanging.

That is not cool.
True but a this point, beggars cant be choosers. If we complain, the dealer may take it away from us. I am just sitting here somewhat patiently. =)

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In production since Jan. 19th, no updates since View attachment 411040
Im with you. I am Jan 23rd.
I did go ahead and reach out to my dealer today. I have been waiting for a long time and I see new ones being built and sent to dealers over the past few weeks. I think those trucks sitting out there should get the priority.
Either way, I did reach out to my dealer to ask the Ford rep to please dig into what is going on. I know we all are pretty certain it's the crank seal issue. I just want to get some updated info from Ford wether it's good or bad so I can be on the same page as they are. If I get anything good back on this then I will report it here.