“In Production” thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol it does not take 4-7 months to replace a front main seal ( 2 minor parts and 1 hr labor in technician service manual). don’t believe me call rousch and see if you can get someone on the phone and asked why there are 400+ trucks sitting outside. I called and guess what i was told these job 1 trucks all got new engines so don’t kid yourself the time line does not add up ford Fu**** up big time and had to cover there a$$. @Stormtrooper who had 2 seals fail and a couple supercharger failures ( his truck was released before the engine fiasco was discovered) @ ford happily bought it back from him as they knew. also ford will be building this truck well into or beyond 2025 especially now the lightning platform is losing revenue. and fyi v8 mustangs are not going anywhere anytime either so what makes you think this is only a 2 year production vehicle?
Was definitely a bitter sweet moment when I dropped mine off at the dealer. You are correct, my R was in the first round of production, I received mine in January.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine was scheduled the week of sept 11 ,but today sept 5 changed to in production ,im guessing 5 days to be build ,looks like the union is for sure going on strike the 14th or 15th .