‘24/‘25 Raptor Refresh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

enjoitheride

Reaction score
Do you guys see big changes coming to the refresh? Not sure where we will be at with the entire shortage debacle, but I can’t help but wonder what changes will be in store. I always have FOMO (fear of missing out), so I’m curious what others think. Not sure where the truck goes from here besides a new motor, or maybe suspension upgrades.

Cheers, Fellas!

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys see big changes coming to the refresh? Not sure where we will be at with the entire shortage debacle, but I can’t help but wonder what changes will be in store. I always have FOMO (fear of missing out), so I’m curious what others think. Not sure where the truck goes from here besides a new motor, or maybe suspension upgrades.

Cheers, Fellas!
Probably should hold off until 2028 or so, heard gen 4 is going to be crazy.

Seriously, waiting is not always a win. 2021 trucks have stuff the 2022s don't because "we waited". The 2023 have even less than the 2022 because "they waited".

If you want it, pull the trigger. Otherwise, don't always think the grass will be greener if you wait.

OP
OP
enjoitheride

enjoitheride

Reaction score
Probably should hold off until 2028 or so, heard gen 4 is going to be crazy.

Seriously, waiting is not always a win. 2021 trucks have stuff the 2022s don't because "we waited". The 2023 have even less than the 2022 because "they waited".

If you want it, pull the trigger. Otherwise, don't always think the grass will be greener if you wait.
Oh, I already picked up my 2023. I was just curious what people thought given the current climate. My interest sparked, only because I saw spy shots of the refresh F150. That’s all. Guess just making small talk.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I keep my trucks for 3-4 years at most. It is but a depreciating asset. Then I change out... will be cool to see what's out then.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, I already picked up my 2023. I was just curious what people thought given the current climate. My interest sparked, only because I saw spy shots of the refresh F150. That’s all. Guess just making small talk.
I would venture a guess that exterior/suspension is probably not going to change. The changes will likely be limited to whatever interior updates for pushes across the f150 line.

I think rumors have focused on the most likely interior for the refresh is either the full touchscreen from the lightening or a next gen version of the sync setup with more screen space and fewer hard buttons but not all the way to lightening, as industry trend is “more screen” . My interpretation is something like the 2024 mustang.

OP
OP
enjoitheride

enjoitheride

Reaction score
I would venture a guess that exterior/suspension is probably not going to change. The changes will likely be limited to whatever interior updates for pushes across the f150 line.

I think rumors have focused on the most likely interior for the refresh is either the full touchscreen from the lightening or a next gen version of the sync setup with more screen space and fewer hard buttons but not all the way to lightening, as industry trend is “more screen” . My interpretation is something like the 2024 mustang.
Well, I like more hard buttons, so removing more would be a no for me. I was wondering if they’d move to the dial shifter like they’ve done across the line. Seems like F150 and Super Duty are the only ones holding on to standard shifters.

Last edited:

HazedAlpha

Reaction score
1673289189964.png

This speculation on how the new f150 will look. Takes design inspiration from how the heavy duty trucks look. I would expect the raptor to be similar, but overall the exterior may stay similar to current gen.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My entirely too early prediction is a new infotainment (android or whatever they were supposed to move to in 2024), bluecruise, different seats / wheels. No other exterior or feature changes.

OP
OP
enjoitheride

enjoitheride

Reaction score
View attachment 388127

This speculation on how the new f150 will look. Takes design inspiration from how the heavy duty trucks look. I would expect the raptor to be similar, but overall the exterior may stay similar to current gen.
Was there any big changes from 2018-2019 Raptors? Exterior or interior wise? I know suspension changed, but I thought exterior and interior were the same.