GEN 1 ¿OEM Bead Lock Rings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yubayogi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to find another set of beauty rings or a black set of quality aftermarket replacements. I like the OEM look but I want to try black for a while.

Scott

Jasonrothe

Reaction score
Found a few listed on online which turned out to be old in-stock listings that was not updated and in fact all were sold out. The set I found happened by chance, the first set I was traveling and missed out by a couple of days and was sold to another member before I got a chance to mail a check. The second set and the one on the pic, I reached out to another FRF member that was parting out his truck and had a set he was considering selling. I went with the olive on my wheels to match the army Camo wrap theme on my Terrain. I have a set of chrome splined lugs that I am also going change the color. Still on the fence...black or OD?

What did you paint them with? I want to change the look of my wheels on my Terrain. I was thinking trying the plasti dip "brass monkey" color. That way I can peel it off

OP
OP
MEIRONMAN207

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
OD rust oleum paint. Primer first with an aluminum etching primer. Then matte clear coat.

Jonny Noll

Reaction score
I am also looking for a set of Gen 1 OEM Beadlock Rings. If anybody has a set of Gen 2 rings, let's try one on a Gen 1 wheel and see if they truly are different.