Prairie City SVRA meetup 2014, August 24th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So it's finally time to revisit the attempt to get a good meet up going at prairie city, this time it will be on august 24th, we'll be out there at 10 A.M., the track layout looks optimum for our trucks right now and will hopefully still be by the time of the event, the entrance fee to get into the park is $5 cash, cards are not accepted, the website for the park is Prairie City SVRA in case there's anything you guys want to check out about the park and the address is 13300 White Rock Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742, I hope to see as many people as possible out there

Going:
Cleave
Oxfordraptor
Cups
Puddle hunter
Lynxs961
Seapong

Maybe:
The car stereo company
Sgt Fast
Dark1024
Turbo95max
Tommysyko
Vanilla_gorilla

Last edited:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So it's finally time to revisit the attempt to get a good meet up going at prairie city, this time it will be on august 24th, the track layout looks optimum for our trucks right now and will hopefully still be by the time of the event, the website for the park is Prairie City SVRA in case there's anything you guys want to check out about the park and the address is 13300 White Rock Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742, I hope to see as many people as possible out there

Going:
Cleave

Maybe:

I should be able to make this. My bday is Friday that weekend so I'll make it a point to be there. Plus what better way to test out the new goodies that will be installed by RPG the week prior.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every time I do this I forget to include information about the $5 fee that must be paid in cash, cards are not accepted, I added it to the original post as well

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey, its a sunday. i might make it. but to take a page out of white monkeys book, i am going to a weeding that friday in southern ca but i should be back by then.

and if you have the ohv annual pass, its free to enter

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oops. Forgot to log out of RE.

Anyhow, Have to catch the next one...have my brothers wedding to go to. Have fun guys!
-bigg50