November Pay It Forward Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS @Chris's FX4!!! I am sure you will find good use for that $50 gift certificate from @TheDoubleAA!!! I am kind of blown away by the number of last minute donations for it! That was timing right there...

Next up on the raffle list? How about we do the big one again? That's right, when @jocdmd stepped up to provide a $500 gift certificate toward the purchase of anything Freedom Motorsports offers, he actually did double that for the effort! He paid for TWO $500 gift certificates! The first one being won already and coming into the last days of this raffle event, I think it's time to break that last $500 gift certificate out and see just what it's worth to everyone when supporting such a great cause! SO, go ahead and get into it and start donating early to get your name spread out in the offerings for a better chance to win!

Since we are coming to the end of this awesome event, we will run this raffle through 9pm EST on December 14th!!! So this will be the longest drawing period to date to attempt to get the word out and raise as much as possible!

images

Everyone is eligible to participate.

How to purchase “tickets”, an opportunity to win:

Raffle tickets will be $5 each. For every $5 donated, the buyer will be assigned a sequential number (i.e $25 donated equals 5 chances / 5 numbers assigned). Winners will be chosen by using RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service and will be videoed for your viewing pleasure.

Raffle tickets can be purchased in two ways.

1) PayPal gift to [email protected] Donations will be made from the PayPal account to Avery after each Raffle.

2) Direct Donation to Avery at Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers

Either way you decide to buy tickets, be sure to include the following information in the notes.

FRF Username (If you are not a forum member, include your name)

The raffle item that you are buying tickets for.

Drawings will be held at 9:00pm EST unless stated otherwise. The cutoff for purchasing raffle tickets will be 30 minutes (8:30 pm EST) prior to the tickets being drawn for that raffle. Any tickets purchased after the cut off will automatically be put toward the next raffle.

The winner will be announced in the FRF thread and will be sent a Private Message or email.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Rookie

Isn't Freedom Motorsports a vendor for almost every supporting vendor here on FRF?

Wouldn't that make this $500 gift card practically good for anything anyone on FRF may want to buy?

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor.

$500 gift card to Freedom Motorsports
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=796479

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Rookie

Isn't Freedom Motorsports a vendor for almost every supporting vendor here on FRF?

Wouldn't that make this $500 gift card practically good for anything anyone on FRF may want to buy?

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor.

$500 gift card to Freedom Motorsports
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=796479

ALMOST. Lol. There aren't too many things we can't get for someone. We can also sell countless non raptor items if the winner had another vehicle they were interested in modding.

The Icon RXT suspension package would be a great purchase to put it towards!

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

10388-fms-website2.jpg

Last edited:

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey joe, nicole, chris, and zac,
can we start a new thread with this second $500 gift certificate?
I feel like the current thread is losing momentum - we need some new energy or something. The last $500 GC did great - we need to get the word out to everyone again. I'm going to email the guys I know maybe we all can do that?

Lets keep it going!!!!!!!!
- see everyone at snowball - jeff o

Last edited: