Progressive Coils With 1.5" Rear Readylift Block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this may not be the route that many others typically go but it does make for a near perfectly level truck. I have the Geiser Bros front springs at stock perch and the Readylift 1.5" rear block. The block dropped the back about 1" while the springs brought the front up about 1.5". So the factory 3" rake is pretty much eliminated with this combo. I may go Deaver +1's in the future for a better ride but for now this is a stock like ride and a level stance.
Here are the parts used:
Rear Block
Rear Block Kit for 2WD F150

Front Springs
GEISER OFFROAD PRODUCTS FORD RAPTOR F150 PROGRESSIVE FRONT SPRINGS 2" LIFT
Here is a pic
2cxw4yq.jpg

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE! I actually had that EXACT setup until about a week ago when I got my Deavers. The ready lift block was a nice, simple way to get the back down. I went with Deavers just because I personally felt like the back of the truck felt like it wasn't keeping up with the front.

Only small thing I feel like I need now is just get shims. Ive been feeling some vibrations at low speed and deceleration...seems to be pinion angle. I do have 1.5" drop shackles in.

@LEEHWCAP Are you feeling any vibrations at all with this setup? To be honest, I was feeling the vibrations when I had the ready lift blocks too. Nothing that a $20 shim can't fix, just wondering...

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not. And I know the feeling, my Tundra had terrible driveline vibration. This has been good so far. I've had the block in for a little over 1k and just put the progressive springs on last week

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad your not getting the vibration. The stock 2.75" block does have a very slight 1 degree slope on the bottom, to ever so slightly adjust the pinion angle. The one degree shouldn't make a real difference. I think it's my combining that with a 1.5" shackle that puts it over the edge. Deaver is making up some shims for me right now, so should be set after that.

Hey @LEEHWCAP ...your the guy helping me out with the wheel caps, right? How are those coming along? They fabed up already?

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you think running this combo on mid perch would get the front higher than the back?

I'd say about an inch higher approximately.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Glad your not getting the vibration. The stock 2.75" block does have a very slight 1 degree slope on the bottom, to ever so slightly adjust the pinion angle. The one degree shouldn't make a real difference. I think it's my combining that with a 1.5" shackle that puts it over the edge. Deaver is making up some shims for me right now, so should be set after that.

Hey @LEEHWCAP ...your the guy helping me out with the wheel caps, right? How are those coming along? They fabed up already?

Yep, just sent you some pics.