FRF Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys as you well know by this point FRF is having a contest. If you didnt know you are living under a rock Birdman has been ******* it out for about 2 weeks.

Not that Im complaining.

We are happy to support this Forum because is F***ing sweet. I want to thank all you guys for supporting Wicked Performance as well as the support you offer all the other vendors.

I figured I would go into a bit more detail about the Grand Prize Wicked Performance and FRF are offering.

We developed this bumper for the true off-road enthusiast who expects the unexpected. It has been designed and built to handle all off-road applications. Only the highest grade materials were used in its construction. The bumper has over 15ft. of TIG welds for a clean look and added strength.

PRODUCTION TIME: 3-4 Weeks

Front Bumper Specifications:
1. Main loop 1.75″ x .120 Mild Steel
2. Small loop 1.50 x .120 Mild Steel
3. Skid plat 3/16″ 3003 series aluminum
4. Upper loop 1.50 x .125 Mild Steel
5. Available in 10 powder coat colors at no extra charge, skid plate can be black or unfinished.

Light Bar Options:

Available Light Options depend on Light Bar you choose for your bumper. See Below.

9" Light Bar Lighting Options
We recommend (2) Spot Lights and (2) Driving Lights

Soltek LaPaz HID Spot, Black
Soltek LaPaz Halogen Spot, Black

3" Light Bar Lighting Options
We recommend (1) 40" RIGID LED Light Bar because they kick ass

For this FRF contest we will be offering a front bumper in any color you would like. With any height top hoop you would like and any skid plate color or design you would like.

If you choose to modify your bumper further with some of our other options you will be assessed a discounted fee. Ex. Side covers, Winch mount or including lights.

Now if your lucky enough to already own one of our kick ass front bumpers. You can choose to receive a rear bumper instead. It is available in any color you would like.

Also if you where to order a bumper before the end of the contest only to find out you have won we will refund you the cost of the bumper up 1200$.

Check out or we siteWicked Performance Shop | Off Road Ford F150 Raptor Parts | Bumpers | Hitch | Nerf Bars | Custom Fabrication | Race Vehicles
and use the bumper builder on the front page to see what your truck would look like with one of our bumpers installed.

Thanks FRF and all you supporting members.

Tim
Wicked Performance Inc.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Tim and Wicked Performance Inc. You guys are Top Notch!!

Thanks for your support of the FRF's

randy

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
thanks for the clarification Tim. i will post a link to this thread in the giveaway thread.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent! I know I am going to need a new front bumper pretty soon :hmm: