VelociRaptor 600 Raptor burnt to ashes...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Omani-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VelociRaptor 600 burnt to ashes...

Today at 1600 local time , our friend who imported a white raptor from the states and got his raptor installed and upgraded to Veloci600 kit at Heneseey just 3 months ago; got it burnt to ashes 3 hours ago..

Reasons unknown as of yet

but lets discuss ? Detonation? Air/fuel mix problem?

im not a grease monkey but i would understand if someone makes sense out of an issue

i will leave you to see the pics i got so far, more to come

Im upset and sad to be honest...

Attachments

• IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 848
  • IMG_0143.JPG
    IMG_0143.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_0144.JPG
    IMG_0144.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 595
  • IMG_999.jpg
    IMG_999.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,879
Last edited:
OP
OP
O

Omani-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes luckily everyone got out quickly

I hear smoke started to come out as soon as 5 min into the sand dunes

Driver had one steep hill to climb which he had been a zillion times before, but unfortunately smoke then flames .. they finished 3 small size fire extingushers but no luck!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your friends truck. Should be a good opportunity to see how that Hennessey warranty holds up. Especially overseas....

OP
OP
O

Omani-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes especially when you wait for 3 months for this baby to arrive in town ! and see it burn to ashes in 60 mins !!!

This is a blow to be honest for supercharged Raptors... Myself was thinking to install a whipple after I just installed my Livernoise Camshaft kit; but now Im even worried about my cams may go in flames :( :emotions122: