Honey Badger Raptor Rear Teaser!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I know a few of you have been waiting and asking for this so here is a little teaser.... Its coming...

Coming Soon!!! Gearing up for production now. Who's excited as we are about our award winning Honey Badger Bumper now available for the 2009-2014 F150 and Ford Raptor?

5M2oTfC.png

E0JDdBO.png

YRFYp47.png

z4baMT5.png

OM8uyxX.png

kyv7mmw.png

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it! I like the small storage compartments. Mmmm... I'm glad I haven't purchased a bumper yet.... :)

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

How much shipped to 89131? I know it's not even made yet, just curious and are you able to relocate back up sensors?

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
I like it! I like the small storage compartments. Mmmm... I'm glad I haven't purchased a bumper yet.... :)

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

How much shipped to 89131? I know it's not even made yet, just curious and are you able to relocate back up sensors?

Lol!! Id love to quote it out for you but it is just a teaser! I don't even have a part number yet. Back up sensors will be no problem at all we have them already in our F250 models as you can see below. It will be pretty similar!

cz7h4uc.jpg

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah we should have a prototype built by then I think.

I'd be happy to be the first to offer 2014RubyRed as the test truck for the prototype at TRR. Think of the potential sales......!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

@2014RubyRed's wife will be able to store his testicles now on the go!

:flipthebird::flipthebird::flipthebird: