First Detail - Adamized the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can honestly say I've never cleaned anything as thoroughly as y'all clean your truck. A wash for my truck is a trip through a mud puddle lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here here all in favor? I have no clue what I'm going to do next if anything

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TheWolf

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leather Conditioning

LEATHER CONDITIONING

To keep my seats looking nice, I use Adam's Leather Conditioner to protect them from sun, heat, dirt and spills. This product is quick and easy to apply and leaves a nice, subtle finish.

In this photo, the product has just been applied to the left side with a small microfiber utility towel.

20150307_134921.jpg

The leather was clean, so the seat was only vacuumed before application. This leather has always been well-conditioned, so it is not dried out at all. If your seats are dirty or have not been conditioned before, use Leather & Interior Cleaner first.

Here is a photo after about 10 minutes, the product is still wet-looking compared to the untreated side.

20150307_134949.jpg

The other side of the seat was conditioned, and then it was left overnight. I did not go back and dry-wipe it.

20150308_135725.jpg

The Leather Conditioner dried to a nice matte finish. There is no greasy or oily residue.

I also use this product on all the interior textured plastic (dash, doors, etc). It will streak a little on the smooth or shiny plastic, so I use Total Interior Detailer on these surfaces.

20150123_091338.jpg

I think the best thing about Leather Conditioner is the "new leather smell".

Last edited:

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I have to say both Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaner and Leather Conditioner are really good. My wife's 2009 Audi A4 Cabriolet has lots of sun time here in California and leather stills looks new, it's soft and not dry at all.

I use the conditioner on the dash and rear cover as well.

IMG_0692_zpsa3jfejia.jpg

IMG_0693_zpsxlibuaim.jpg

No pics of the Raptor but the leather and interior is amazing and I do like the smell of the Leather Conditioner!

Last edited: