Geisers, Deaver +3s, RPG Bumps and 37s (Pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NOTE: My Gen 2 build is done except for a couple of minor cosmetic changes. The first post has pictures from a visit to the shop and the second post has the completed pictures.

The rake has settled down to a difference of 3/4" from back to front which I think is the perfect stance.

Exterior Mods:
BakFlip F1 Bed Cover
Bedrug Bed Mat
Factory Bed Graphic Modification (see 2nd and 5th photos)
Ceramic tint all the way around except windshield

Suspension:
Geiser 20.5 Progressive Springs
Deaver +3 Progressive Leafs
RPG Bump Stops (Stage 3 Rear Suspension w/ D +3s)

Wheels and Tires:
Toyo RT 37 x 12.5 x 17
Fuel Trophy Black / Gray 17 x 8.5 w/ +6 Offset
Black Spline Lugs

Engine:
MPT 93 PRX Tune
Full Race IC (Black)
eBOV Vented to Atmosphere
SPD Turbo Adapters
Flowmaster FlowFX Muffler Replacement (Fitment issues, like others have reported)
170 T-Stat
SP 542 Spark Plugs

Bumper and Lighting:
Miller Offroad Design custom front bumper (ADD bumper in 5th picture is NOT mine...)
BD 40" Arc Series OnX 6 Light Bar Driving Combo w/ Dual Control
BD S2 Sport Wide Corning LED for backup camera

Coming Soon:
Matte Black Stinger Hood
Matte Black side pillars
Possibly a Matte Black Roof (Still deciding)

See the second post for competed pictures!

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3264.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

IMG_3269.jpg

IMG_3275.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3280.jpg

IMG_3271.jpg

Side Shot.jpg

Last edited:

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a lot of mods. Do you plan on doing fenders and bedsides?

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
man, mus be nice to be rich and just throw out the paper.

$15k?

:lol:

:flipthebird:

If you're paying 15K for that, you're smoking something.

That being said, when you figure out how to earn the disposable income, a nice added benefit is spending it however the hell you want.

There are 100s of members on this board that have far far far more into their trucks than that.

In all reality, A nice FRONT suspension setup is 15K easy.

methinks you should start at step one and figure out the disposable income part.

#dirtyhandscleanmoney

OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a lot of mods. Do you plan on doing fenders and bedsides?

I am going to keep the factory fenders and bedsides for now. I may add them later if I have problems with the 37s.

man, mus be nice to be rich and just throw out the paper.

$15k?

I pay cash for all of my vehicles, so adding a few mods is not a big deal for me. Some of us on this forum live well within our means. Sorry if that bothers you.

I will leave the amount to your imagination... :smile:

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to keep the factory fenders and bedsides for now. I may add them later if I have problems with the 37s.

I pay cash for all of my vehicles, so adding a few mods is not a big deal for me. Some of us on this forum live well within our means. Sorry if that bothers you.

I will leave the amount to your imagination... :smile:

I just looked back at your post on modifying the bedside stickers...what a totally different truck from those pics to now...looks great, and i like what you did to the stickers too.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good man!!!

What bumper are you going with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TXRaptor

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking good man!!!

What bumper are you going with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miller Offroad Design made a custom bumper for me. I did not like the bumpers from the other vendors, so he built one similar to others he has done in the past. I asked him to cut the frame horns and do a simple single-bar design with a hoop on top to protect the 40" BD Arc light bar. The bumper is getting powdered-coated before being fitted to the truck.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

I just looked back at your post on modifying the bedside stickers...what a totally different truck from those pics to now...looks great, and i like what you did to the stickers too.

Thanks! Sometimes the smallest things, like removing part of a graphic, can really change the look for the better... :biggrin: