Raptor Wheels - Which Ones to Choose?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I initially started a thread about being on the fence about whether to change my order and get the oem beadlock capable wheel but now It's got me into the whole realm of what wheel should I have for my Raptor.

For those of you who are using their Raptors for what they are designed for what wheels are you using? Any problems?

I really have no idea how hard I'm going to use mine down the road. If you ask me now, probably moderately hard to hard. I can envision myself upgrading to RPG Stage 3 and adding ICON shocks, et cetera down the road.

Are the oem beadlocks not really good enough for hard off-road use? Or the stock ones for that matter? Will they hold up for most use but not if you really start pushing it a little?

Looking forward to seeing what wheels everyone is using and some sage words of advice. I'd rather not spend an arm and a leg but if I need to save up for something that will last and not bend/break on me, I'll do it.

Thanks in advance!

WyoStorm

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Right now I'm inclined to just change my order and add the beadlock capable wheels and then if down the road, I see they're not going to hold up to what I'm doing, then I guess it's time to upgrade. Unless this discussion sways me in another direction. I like the look of the oem beadlocks a lot.