-12 offset? doable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msmatt329

Reaction score
Ive got a 13 screw I have found my perfect rim or so I thought! They are 17X9 -12 offset and 4.53 backspace. I will being to mid perch prior to getting new wheels. Ive done a good bit of searching here and it looks a little confusing some say yes some no. I dont want them to look awkward or to rub or tear anything up. I would like functional and badass though. if anyone is running this set up and could help with any insight it would be appreciated

Attachments

• images.ashx.jpg
    images.ashx.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No.. No.. And no... If you are never going off road or use 4wd, then sure.. Otherwise you will have to go to top perch and you will end up replacing cv axles..

Like this
View attachment 14440

And wheel/hub bearings..

0 mm offset is the widest offset for a Raptor..

-Greg

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha I was thinking the same thing trey I'm waiting for Greg :ryu-cvs-hadoken-a:

Of your sticking with the 35's ten you should be fine I'm not sure about turning radius though I know with 37's if you go to far in the negative offsets it rubs really bad and at full compression when you jump.. Do you plan on jumping it or off roading alot

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha I stand corrected sorry Greg you beat me to it haha I don't use 4wd really so my front cv axles are in good shape but I will be changing them out soon hopefully for some better ones kinda like the ones you have Greg!