Interested in Shorty Headers?

Are you interested in shorty headers

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SO, I stopped by SW today on the way home from my place in MI and talked to Jason about getting a DIY header kit for shorty headers. I ordered a set of 6.2 head flanges and picked up a grab box of small 1 3/4in pieces to make my headers up. He said that if we get 10 people interested with a 100.00 deposit from each they would make a run of shorty headers...
So, I am making this poll to see who is interested.

Shorty header pro's..
No need for a tune to cancel out back O2's
Will not cause drone...
Can pass any state emission testing
can add up to +20hp and +25 Tq( more if you polish the exhaust ports when installing)
Cost is less...( no need for aftermarket cats)
Hook to factory cats...
No problems with warranty...

Shorty Con's..
Less hp and less Tq than long tube headers( LT's can add up to +30hp and +35 Tq)

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in this. I'm down for the $100 deposit. Also interested in the rest if the setup, all I have is a catback as of now.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What catback are you running? I installed a Magnaflow catback and like the sound.

I'm using a 14" magnaflow muffler & a custom cat-back setup with turndowns after the rear axle. Deleted the resonator as well. Ours should sound similar then depending on the muffler size magnaflow uses for their raptor catback.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm using a 14" magnaflow muffler & a custom cat-back setup with turndowns after the rear axle. Deleted the resonator as well. Ours should sound similar then depending on the muffler size magnaflow uses for their raptor catback.

I see you from New Orleans - be safe

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

I will surely help you out...

We need 6 more

I am excited now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free