November Pay It Forward Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS @WRCRaptor !!! I want to thank each and every person that has donated to and shared these raffles, without you, there would be no way to boost donations enough to make the progress we have seen. The response has proven yet again that the Ford Raptor community as a whole is on a whole different level altogether! Your generosity is amazing and at the rate things are going, I don't see a problem at all raising the needed funds to make sure that little Avery and her family receive the best Christmas present they could imagine this year!

That being said, it is time to announce the next item up for raffle in this fund raising event! Kirk @RaptorAddict.com has graciously donated RAPTOR Illuminated SVT Emblems pictured below!!!

This stage of the raffle will end on Tuesday November 11 2014 at 9pm EST. But don't wait! Donate now and get your tickets, you may be the next lucky winner to obtain something AWESOME for your Raptor!

Attachments

• svtorange_large.jpg
    svtorange_large.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Thanks very much for your generosity! Thanks to Yukonjoe and Rapotorwifey for setting this up you are all good people.

Make sure to send me your shipping address so that we can get that skid plate out to you. We all sincerely appreciate your generous participation in this event!