official 2014 prairie city gas run "reschedule", april 20th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Talks are that the nor cal rock racing is still going to be going on April 6th, so i've decided to "reschedule" the prairie city gas run to april 20th, the April 6th run is not canceled, I will still be showing up at that time even if it's just to watch the rock races, hopefully everyone else will still come out too and just hang out and watch the races, everyone could make it a family day if we wanted, hope to see everyone out there on whichever days you can make

the address for the park is 13300 White Rock Road, Rancho Cordova, CA, 95742 for anyone not familiar with where it is and the web site for the park is Prairie City SVRA, remember to bring cash or check to get in, $5 for a day pass, $50 for an annual pass, either one will get you into any SVRA in the state

Going:
Cleave
Lynxs961
Slowjoe

Maybe:

Last edited:

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. Just kidding. Barring any price increases, $5 or $50 for an annual pass.

The important info is they don't take plastic at the gate. Cash or check only.

Hope to see you there.

OP
OP
Cleave

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh, you meant the entrance fee to prairie city, $5 for a day pass, $50 for an annual pass, either one will get you into any SVRA in the state, but as cups said they take cash or check only

Last edited:

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baring any surprises, I should be there. Assuming I can get an entry visa for the Peoples Republik of Kalafornina.