RIGID Night Shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now, I don't know if I am going to catch any flak on here because SDHQ and Vision-X are a forum sponsor, but I've been getting mass amounts of PM's requesting night shots of all the LED lighting that I have, so I am going to go ahead and post them up.

Here are some quick and dirty shots of the lights from the drivers seat. I tried to find a place that was dark, one, since I live in the concrete jungle. Two, I wanted to have some elevation changes on both sides to show coverage. Third, I needed distant objects.

I hope that you like these and can form a basis on what you think you might be interested in if you're considering a purchase.

Amber Flood Pattern Dually's

5449356189_9919a35285_b.jpg

White Spot Pattern Dually's

5449356229_a6765225ef_b.jpg

20" E-Series LED mounted in lower grill

5449966294_e6902d9b22_b.jpg

40" E-Series LED mounted behind main grill

5449966402_3b292e4fa4_b.jpg

20" and 40"

5449356261_083b96d369_b.jpg

20" + 40" + White Spot Dually's

5449966482_142b791a72_b.jpg

20" + 40" + White Spot + Amber Flood Dually's

5449966436_bc0553a038_b.jpg

20" + 40" + White Spot + Amber Flood Dually's + Low Beam

5449356397_37fc55b163_b.jpg

20" + 40" + White Spot + Amber Flood Dually's + High Beam

5449966546_623fbd8b40_b.jpg

Now that you've seen the pictures; do me a favor and save them on your hard drive. View them one after another and not scrolling on the webpage. You really get a good view of the changes without having to remember what you just saw.

One other favor, these are my personal pictures in which I own -- do NOT post them on any other web forum other than here at FRF. If there are people asking for night pictures, please direct them here. Thanks.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great pics to share with your fellow FRF's :) . It really gave a nice breakdown for each of the individual rigid setups!!

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swoop, first off, no one is gonna get on your case for discussing a product here on FRF.
We're not like that here.

SDHQ/VisionX and ADD/Rigid are Site Supporting Vendors here at FRF. They may be competitors, but they understand that they are all welcome here to promote all of the products they offer for our trucks. The Vendors we have here know that while they promote their products here that are in direct competition there is naturally going to be discussion about the comparative differences.... Such is the marketplace.

Please don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings when discussing the products you choose to purchase.

Secondly, now that I'm done rambling, hot damn you are throwing a ton of light!! Nice setup.

Banned
Reaction score
Would be perfect for that moron on the highway who doesn't turn their high beams off eh?!

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Swoop looks good and are you saying you don't want me to post the pics on the Z for you.
Yeah, that's what I am saying. I will get better pictures soon and send them directly to RIGID as I did before. They can post them as they will become their property. As crappy and unreasonable as my request is, it's how it has to be when dealing with the Z and the crew that runs the site over there. They chose to ban me AFTER I willingly left the site on good terms with a post in my member intro thread. Check it out if you don't believe. Screw those dudes.

SDHQ/VisionX and ADD/Rigid are Site Supporting Vendors here at FRF.
I wasn't aware that RIGID was a site sponsor here. Awesome.

Secondly, now that I'm done rambling, hot damn you are throwing a ton of light!! Nice setup.
Yeah, it's quite a bit of usable light. It's awesome on backroads!

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that RIGID was a site sponsor here. Awesome.

Yeah, Rigid does support the FRF, however orders and customer service for their products here are handled through ADD. Rather than going to Taylor at Rigid, one can just talk to Ryan or Jared from ADD. Ryan logs onto FRF pretty much every single day and is usually available by phone.

For the record, the same scenario can be said for Vision X and SDHQ. If someone is interested in Vision X products they can contact Ryan or Jason at SDHQ. They log in regularly as well and their shop is quick to answer the phone too.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Thanks for the great shots...I need to get some of these already.

Good thing you didn't post this on the Z. It would have been deleted and so would you!

Not true at all. You wouldn't be "deleted". You would simply have never existed in the first place.