Trading 2020 lariat for 2017 or 2018 raptor , which one should I go for? One has 21500 miles more.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
The dealer is asking you to commit insurance fraud? That would mildly suggest that they might also be more than happy to commit fraud against you.

Run away.

OP
OP
Harvey Singh

Harvey Singh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer is asking you to commit insurance fraud? That would mildly suggest that they might also be more than happy to commit fraud against you.

Run away.

Hahahaha that’s what I thought originally.

Update for everyone ! I got the grey one for a 13,000$ difference. I end up paying about 56,700 Canadian for it or 43200 USD ish + taxes, negative equity, delivery and 2 years ford powertrain brought me to an end lien of 68,000$ Canadian.

my current lien on my 2020 lariat was 68 so all in at the same amount makes me happy!

Last edited:

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sure of one thing. I’m glad I didn’t have to shop in Canada for my Raptor. And also that Canadian math isn’t the same.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry about that, it’s been corrected!

are you Canadian , and bought a raptor in the u.s?
No. I’m in Pennsylvania and bought mine from a guy in New York. We use the same money so the math Is easier. Your math included your lease amount, sales amounts, US and CDN $$ and was tough for me to follow on a Sunday.