GEN 2 SVC C.A.S. on Live Valve shocks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jurasick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone has installed the CAS on live valve shocks yet. I was told by SVC that you can install without bleeding the nitrogen from the shocks. Looks like the non live valve had on outer ring cap that held the shock together. I’m guessing the live valve shocks have another cap holding it together under the outer ring cap because svc said that outer cap can be removed without bleeding the nitrogen. I would just like to confirm this before I tackle the project myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know the answer, haven't seen this before. I watched the video on their site and wonder why this over a something like Geiser springs? Seems like pre-loading the spring and going off road will cause some bottoming out. No?

OP
OP
Jurasick

Jurasick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me it’s the adjustability. I only want to raise the front .5-1”. The springs raise it way more than I want and put too much stress in cv angles.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Many members on this forum have added springs without CV angle issues. You will have to do something in the rear to prevent the nose high look, but that is about it.

OP
OP
Jurasick

Jurasick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So does anyone have any insight on taking apart the live valve shocks without bleeding them?

OP
OP
Jurasick

Jurasick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To confirm, the live valve shocks do not need to be bled, as long as you get the stock perch loose before removing the outer ring. 39096c6f010a7df20bf4b96b920a4e8c.jpg