**SOLD**Chiptuning Power Module $250 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
************SOLD*****************************

All,

My 18 came with this power module in the truck. It was installed as part of the stage 1 kit (intake, FMIC, catch cans etc). Works flawlessly and adds great power (50whp/77lbft) on the medium tune. Has 3 program levels, with each level having 7 micro adjustments. No CELs, no issues at all, just going a different route as I plan to do some turbo/**** upgrades in the near future. This is a plug and play system and NOT a flash tuner which is great for guys who are worried about the flash tunes (like COBB) leaving a print on the ECU. I don't have the box, but I do have the install/programming instructions I'll include. Simple install, plugs into 3 connections under the hood. These are $799 new. $250 shipped UPS. I'm in Denver if anyone is local and wants it.

powercontrol-rx-2018-02.jpg

https://www.chiptuning.com/us/ford-...coboost-450ps-331kw-3496ccm/powercontrol.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
Proflyer

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.